Many energy sector organizations continue to struggle with cyber security and compliance issues. As hackers are finding new ways and means to launch sophisticated attacks, it has become increasingly difficult for these establishments to stay on top of the latest threats.
Maintaining effective security for the energy sector organizations means that their critical assets and infrastructure must be protected at all times. Their IT security teams must ensure uninterrupted services, analyze endless data, follow best practices and meet compliance regulations. What is required is a comprehensive security solution which can:
- Constantly monitor their assets and infrastructure
- Assess vulnerabilities
- Ensure quick threat detection
- Provide meaningful guidance on responses
- Be deployed quickly for quick insights
- Provide important compliance capabilities