Social Engineering Assessment
Improve employee cyber awareness by testing for lapses in user education
Technical assessments alone are an incomplete simulation of a real world cyberattack and most often people are the primary gateway to sensitive data and processes. Psychological manipulation is a common approach used by cyber criminals to trick people into taking adverse actions and/or divulging confidential information. By creating emails and web pages that imitate those of known legit organisations and contacts, cyber criminals aim to trick individuals into clicking dangerous links, opening malicious attachments, and sharing personal details.
AiCyberwatch offers a range of expert-driven social engineering assessments to thoroughly assess the ability of your organisation’s systems and personnel to detect and respond to targeted email phishing attacks. Our range of tailored assessments help to test defences, identify potential data leaks, highlight weaknesses in human behaviour, and improve employee cyber awareness.
Benefits of our Social Engineering Testing Services:
- Understand how vulnerable your employees are to falling prey to social engineering attacks.
- Gain visibility on the information that an attacker could gather about your business from the public domain and reduce the risk of scams and malware proliferation
- Test the effectiveness of your cyber security controls, such as firewall rules, etc at identifying and blocking social engineering attacks.
- Improve employee cyber security awareness by using a simulated social engineering attack to highlight good and bad practices.
- Use the results of the assessment to help develop an effective security awareness training programme.
Process of Social Engineering testing service: