ISO 27001 Compliance
Expedited ISO 27001 Compliance
The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) together developed the 27001 information security standard which provides guidance on implementation of information security controls, in order to achieve a reliable and consistent security program.
Becoming ISO 27001 compliant can be a fairly challenging task for many organizations owing to its broad scope and the required resources. However, it is possible to speed up and obtain ISO 27001 compliance through simplification, consolidation and automation of important threat detection and incident response security controls.
This is exactly what AiCyberwatch helps you accomplish. It provides various important security capabilities required for ISO 27001 information security compliance, apart from several out-of-the-box reporting templates meant specifically for this certification. AiCyberwatch makes you ready and confident for the compliance audit.
Combined asset discovery and vulnerability assessment
- Asset discovery and maintenance of asset inventory
- Vulnerability assessment
Constant security monitoring
- Automatic collection and storage of logs
- SIEM event correlation; alerting you about the active threats
Dashboards and prebuilt reports
- Availability of prebuilt reporting templates meant specifically for ISO 27001
- Flexible security analytics with customizable data views, thus accelerating the audit responses